Discover How Easy it is to get new customers from Facebook - instantly!
you don't need to Run Expensive Media Ads,
Build a New website,
and you can totally ignore google!
Legally steal my blueprint for creating quick and easy Facebook ads with this step by step video course
Hard to believe?
It's true that you can get more customers without paying for expensive radio or television ads. Think again before you purchase costly yellow page ads. Do they work?
Get more customers for less cost. Know how your ad campaign is doing with always accessible stats....
I understand this may sound unlikely or confusing, but it won't once you know the facts.
Why advertise your business or product on Facebook?
The answer is obvious.
Facebook is the latest internet gold rush. Millions and millions of people use Facebook on a daily basis. In fact, according to Facebook statistics:
- There are more than 500 million active users.
- More than 50% of the active users are online on any given day.
- People spend over 700 billion (yes, billion with a "b") minutes per month on Facebook.
- More than 250 million active users are currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices. These mobile users are twice as active.
Facebook is here to stay.
Where is Google?
According to Experian Hitwise, here are the top three search terms in the search engines:
- Facebook login
Searches for Facebook dominate two of the three top terms used in the search engines.
What about market share? How does Facebook compare to Google? This is old news. On March 13, 2010, Facebook surpassed Google as the most visited website, and has been going strong ever since.
Facebook is here.
In the United States alone, the market share for Google and Facebook compare like this:
Google Market Share - 7.03%
Facebook Market Share - 7.07%
Facebook truly is the new Google.
Each day more and more people open a Facebook account. Each month, literally hundreds of millions of people not only use Facebook, but stay on Facebook.
Wouldn't you like to get new customers from Facebook today?
Introducing 6-Part Video Series "FB Ads Blueprint"
Our six part video series "FB Ads Blueprint Videos" guide holds you by the hand and shows you step by step how to place ads on Facebook that drive hordes of raving fans and buyers to your product or service.
Here's How it Works!
Follow our step by step video series which shows you how to open an advertising account with Facebook. Create and place simple ads on Facebook. Target the demographics of customers that you know love your business or service. Run the ads. Get new leads and follow up.
You now have new customers.
The benefits of this video guide is that you get to actually watch a Facebook ad being created, from the initial stages of researching your demographics, planning your campaign, setting up your Facebook page, getting your ad approved by Facebook, and expanding your ad in the social media world.
Because you're getting videos instead of just an ebook, you can stop the video at any time, and even rewind the video it if you missed a point. A video is always better than an ebook, because the video is live action. This makes following the steps very, very simple.
Introduction to Facebook Ads
In this introductory video, we give you a sneak peek into the blueprint or steps you will need to take in order to quickly place high performing ads on Facebook and drive almost instant traffic to your business or service website. This video includes:
- Overview of all videos so you can see the steps you need to follow to create your own Facebook ad.
- Discover why targeting demographics is so much more powerful to your bottom line than targeting keywords.
- How planning ahead can make your ad campaigns successful;
- Facebook do's and don'ts - you don't want to get caught doing this one wrong.
- Three "must have" free tools you will need including Google Trends, _____________, and ____________.
- Why you have to create a Niche Profile and how to do it.
- And much, much more!
Researching Your Target Market
If you have any past experience running ads through Google with Adwords, then the way you find your target audience through Facebook is going to be like a breath of fresh air. Facebook has made it simple and even exciting with the new power of really reaching your target audience. This video shows you:
- Finding the demographics of your buyers is actually pretty simple - once you know the step by step secrets!
- How to properly do keyword research for a Facebook audience and why it is just the opposite of traditional keyword research for niches.
- How to use an absolutely free tool on the internet to spy on a competitor's website and siphon off demographic statistics.
- Why finding the right target audience for your Facebook Ads is like finding buyers who already have their credit card in their hand.
- And much, much more!
Planning Ahead to Make Your Ads Work
Before you flip the switch and start advertising, you want to do a little planning about where you want the traffic to go to. This video shows you:
- How to save yourself a lot of pain by doing this one simple thing.
- Why you must drive your traffic to only one type of website page if you want to make sales today and reoccurring sales tomorrow. (Hint: it's on Facebook!).
- How Facebook actually wants you to integrate your Facebook page and Facebook Ad campaign and the benefits to you.
- And much, much more
Writing Your Facebook Ads and Getting Them Approved
You will find that Facebook will review your ads before they approve them. Not to worry, follow our steps and you can just about be assured of approval by Facebook. They do want a great customer experience (and so do you!) so you will need to follow our guidelines for easy and successful Facebook approval of your ads. This video shows you:
- Why you should focus your ad not on your product but on the experience of the user.
- Avoid this big no-no or get banned by Facebook!
- How to avoid shouting with your ads. There is a much better way to get a Facebook users attention.
- Why iframes should NOT be used as a landing page.
- What to do if you are still using FBML.
- Ad this simple graphic to your ad and just about guarantee acceptance of your ad.
- How to use your demographics (See Video 2) to target hungry, buyers.
- Why Facebook loves the landing pages that Google hates!
- Even if it is obvious, make sure you do this one thing in your ad copy.
- Watch step by step as we actually write an ad.
- Remember this cardinal rule when writing an ad.
- Why you should avoid driving Facebook traffic to a typical landing page. Instead drive your Facebook traffic to _____________ and get not only buyers but repeat buyers.
- And much, much more!
Setting Up and Testing Your Ads
Setting up a Facebook ad is pretty easy, but there are a few tips and tricks that you want to keep in mind to maximize your conversion rates and keep your advertising costs low.
- Watch the video as we fill out an ad form on Facebook so you can follow along yourself and fill out your own ad.
- How to increase your conversion rates and reduce your ad costs by limiting the locations that your ad displays.
- How to get Facebook to tell you how many people on Facebook are actually interested in your ad.
- Why you should limit your ad's daily budget, and when you should increase it.
- Why you probably want to avoid Pay Per Impressions (CPM).
- And much, much more.
Increasing Your Networking and Building Relationships
This last video pulls it all together. Once you've started a Facebook ad campaign, you then want to do a better job of converting that new traffic to customers and buyers and building your relationship with your customers. This step is crucial, because you don't just want a customer - you want a repeat customer!
- Why you absolutely should consider outsourcing work and what to look for in social media managers.
- How to outsource and find people who love spending time on your behalf building social medial relationships.
- The key to success is no "Hey, buy my product" but ____________.
- Why you should find people who are passionate about what they do.
- And much, much more.
Why You Risk Absolutely Nothing
I'm so positive this will work for you that I'm willing to make the following guarantee...
If you don't get new customers by following this step by step guide over the next 60 days, or if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, then simply contact me and I'll return your entire payment to you quietly and without any question.
In fact, download this video series and view the first video. If after 10 minutes after purchasing you don't find this useful, then I demand that you contact me and I will return every penny back to you.
It really is that simple. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
But That's Not All
Look. I really want you to get your hands on FB Ads Blueprint Videos guide because I know it will get you more customers who become raving fans. The easiest way I know to get you to go ahead with a "Yes" decision today is by making the value of what I give far greater than the investment I ask.
So what I've done is take the extra time to create some bonuses to really enhance FB Ads Blueprint Video guide.
Bonus 1: Audio Mp3 file recordings
We took the time, effort, and expense to have audio mp3 recordings made from each video.
Because you don't always have a computer in front of you, you can download these audio mp3 files to your iPod or other mp3 player, and play these audio recordings anytime you need to listen.
There are a total of six audio mp3 files that you can download.
Bonus 2: Facebook Resource Guide
You are going to need a resource with all the links listed so that you can quickly access all the tools and on-line websites and resources in order to effectively and efficiently get your Facebook ads up and running quickly.
A guide like this is essential to your success on Facebook. This guide lists the resources that we use on a daily basis.
And you get a copy of this essential Facebook resource guide, as our way of saying "Thank you" for being our customer.
Bonus 3: Video "How to Use Graphic images and Video to Capture the attention of your Facebook audience"
How do you create variety in your posts on Facebook? Why do you want to create variety in the first place?
Because we are a visual creatures... and pictures and videos have a higher impression rate than text.
Bottom line, if you add a variety of graphics such as photos, images, audio, and video clips to Facebook, you will keep your audience interested in what you have to say. And they will be more likely to become your customer. And stay a customer.
This video was created just for you. Watch over our shoulder as we show you two ways to add graphic images and video to make your Facebook page come alive:
Method #1: Just about everyone uses this method to add images or media to your Facebook page. Simple. Easy. Pretty straight forward. But you still need to do it.
Method #2: This method is passed over or forgottn by professionals and business creating Facebook pages. But it is definately more professional and allows you as a business to subtlety promote your service or product. Powerful but in a low key manner. This is stealth marketing at it's best!
Download this bonus video and find out how to spice up your Facebook pages with images and videos that sell.
How Much does it cost?
When you put all this together, you can see how it would be easy for me to ask for $67 or more. But I like to over-deliver. It's good for my reputation. That's why I've decided to keep it at $17.
Just think. If you only get a tenth of the results a reasonable person should expect to get with FB Ads Blueprint Videos guide, you can see how you easily get you money's worth! How much would just one new customer a week mean to your business? Probably a lot more than $17.
-- Denise Beins & Mike Darling
P.S. You have absolutely nothing to lose because of my 60 day Money Back Guarantee. And when you consider that I have thrown in audio mp3 files, resource guide, and bonus video, this should be a real no-brainer! So get it now while it's still fresh on your mind!
P.P.S. Can you really continue living your life with wondering how you are going to use Facebook to get new customers? Well say goodbye to those thoughts today when you get your hands on FB Ads Blueprint Videos guide. With inflation and the demand increasing, I can guarantee that the price isn't going to stay this low forever. Get it now!